Ok, this one I’m stealing from Frank Warner.
* The failure of Congress leaders to pay their taxes.
* Congress leaders accepting illegal campaign contributions.
* White House pressuring scientists to exaggerate global warming findings.
* White House claiming health care costs are going down when they are going up.
* White House claiming the deficit is not increasing when it is.
* The FBI wiretapping of Americans for purely political reasons.
* The firing of federal inspector generals for purely political reasons.
* The firing of U.S. attorneys for purely political reasons.
* The distorting of NSA, CIA, FBI or Homeland Security intelligence to serve a predetermined conclusion.
* The abuse of detainees by U.S. soldiers and contractors (unless Congress decides to surrender Afghanistan).
* Congress leaders accepting kickbacks from General Motors or Chrysler officials in exchange for laws giving GM or Chrysler an unfair advantage over other automakers.
* The continued paying of Congress leaders by officials of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in exchange for favorable regulations.
* The refusal by the Justice Department to prosecute Democrats who discourage non-Democrats from voting.
* The refusal by the Justice Department to prosecute Democrats who encourage voting by dead, fictitious or otherwise unqualified people.
* Subjecting Soldiers, Marines, Airmen and Sailors to poor health care at military hospitals.
* The failure of “stimulus” spending to create the jobs the administration projected.
* New health care regulations discouraging the number of breakthroughs in drugs and medical procedures.
* The relaxing of banking regulations after the White House and Congress promised tighter banking regulations.
* The failure of alternative energy sources to reduce our dependence on foreign oil.
* A Democratic burglary of a Republican campaign headquarters.